Thursday, May 18, 2006

All those blazzy jues....

I'm angry with people right now.


does "partner work" mean you do it on your own?
...last time I checked, it didn't...
It frustrates me that people are so disrespectful of others, but there's really nothing I can do about other people's immaturity.
The work is done now anyways.
I really want to go to a 60's dance party. Any one up for that?
I'm ok with the fact that, once again, I look like a tomato. I think maybe the look suits me. It goes well with my hair anyways.
Dad should start his own smoothie business.
They taste better than those of Orange Julius.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nav said...

I have the same issues with partner work. It's SO annoying.

Thu May 18, 10:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Partner work...that's why I always encouraged you guys to do it on you're own, if given the choice.

Thu May 18, 11:11:00 AM  
Blogger Toes said...

and if there's no choice?? teacher assigned projects??
at least I know it's well done...

Thu May 18, 02:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home