Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm bored..

Can you name 21 people you can think of right off the top of your head? Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 21 people.

1. Claire

2. Marcel

3. Jackie

4. Lauren

5. Kristyn

6. Paul

7. Greg

8. Jenni

9. Britt

10. Eymeric

11. Christine

12. Mike

13. Chris

14. Jordana

15. Rob

16. Danny

17. Skoch

18. Nav

19. Philip

20. Joey

21. Ryan

the interview:

1. How did you meet 14?

I babysit her from church

2. What would you do if you had never met 6?

I'd be lonley at school, and miss a lot of hugs.

3. What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?

I'd ask Britt what the heck she's doing dating 22 year olds.

4. Did you ever like 5?

I was her boyfriend for a couple of days once. I love her so much <3

5. Would 4 and 12 make a good couple?

No, not likely. they're different kinds of weird.

.6. Describe 8.

my wifey!! Jenni is sooper pretty and cool. yeah Grease! I've had oh-so-many awesome times with her!!

7. Do you think 13 is attractive?

I haven't really thought about it. I think I like his hair longer though.

8. Tell me something humiliating about 17?

I really don't know where to start. He isn't easily humiliated.

9. Do you know any of 4's family members?

Yes, I know her, her mother and her brother. we don't mention her dad.

10.What's 21's favorite colour?

I don't know, and I don't think it matters

11. What would you do if 18 just confessed they liked you?

I'd ask if she was feeling alright, hug her, and tell her that i'm sorry we can't be together (but I'd really just think she was on drugs..)

12. What language does 20 speak?

English

13. Who is 9 going out with?

Nobody, but she needs to tell a certain person that she likes him.

14. What is 2's favorite band?

Hopefully his own. I know he likes DragonForce.

15. Would you ever date 7?

We don't suit each other, so not likely, but Greg is totally awesome

16. Would you ever date 1?

hehe. oh Claire.

17. Is 11 single?

nope

18. Do you hate 21?

nope. but i don't like him as much as I used to.

19. What is 16's last name?

Waters

20. Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 2?

It's funny you should ask...

20. What school does 3 go to?

Scarlett

21. Are number 7 & 8 best friends?

nope, but they are friends

22. Did 10 ever piss you off or make you cry?

yup. haha. yes very much so.

23. How long have you known 15?

about a week

24. What is 19's middle name?

Arthur

25. Who is more attractive.....13 or 20?

I'll have to go with 13

.26. What is 8's parents names?

I should know this. I believe it's Corinne...and dad is unknown.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, would you ever date number 1?
she could go for an ego boost right now

Wed May 03, 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger ally said...

hey there.....just wanted to say hi...hope your week is going well...
luv ya

Wed May 03, 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger Toes said...

c to the lizzle: I would in a second.

ally: I'm at home sick now, but my week is going very well. what about yours?

owner of the biggest box: my box is bigger than yours because the boy that i like KNOWS that i like him. [that's because i know ways to tell them] I'm glad I got you laughing though.

Thu May 04, 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger Toes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat May 13, 09:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home