Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pure

Statements of Pure Honesty Instructions:Write fifteen statements, Intended to different people.

Never tell which one is to who.

1. i miss you more than anyone, and more than you could ever imagine

2. what can i say? if i was a boy, we would be together

3. no one has ever treated me better than you.

4. you're arrogant, racist, egotistical, annoying and no one likes you. grow up. and everyone is too good for you. even your boots.

5. i'm sorry that we're not that close. it's just not easy for me

6. get wings to fly so that you can visit me

7. i'm glad we're friends, i'm glad we got over it, and i'm glad that we're so close

8. you compliment my stupidity, and my box is bigger than yours

9. you used me, you made me feel like crap, and you're lucky i even talk to you

10. i never want to see you again. ever.

11. creep.

12. i forgive you for what you did to me.

13. you're like a little sister to me, don't ever forget that

14. i wish things didn't end the way they did

15. you used to be there, you used to talk to me, you used to be my best friend...you used to care.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm inside your mind...
;)

Thu May 04, 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger Toes said...

that's almost creepy lauren.

Fri May 05, 09:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm watching you!!! Teehee

Fri May 05, 09:22:00 AM  
Blogger Lilize said...

wow... this is such a nice blog! hihihi... i'll add it to my faves ^^

would you mind if i steal the names game and this last one too? X(

Fri May 05, 03:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i know it was creepy...that's why i decided to add the wink...i wasn't the socond one though haha

Fri May 05, 03:55:00 PM  
Blogger Toes said...

oh lauren. you're the best (that's why you won the prize. you're going to music camp.

Fri May 05, 05:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i spelt second wrong..oh welll....i'm not so sure that i am:S

Fri May 05, 06:20:00 PM  
Blogger Lilize said...

hihi.

actually i think you found me first...

i tracked you from my site counter... you might have visited my blog before? ;)

Fri May 05, 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger Toes said...

yeah it took me a while to understand what you were trying to say, the second one was christine.

Sat May 06, 01:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home