Wednesday, May 17, 2006

ta-ka-ta-ka tee-kee-tee-kee

I'm eating nachos with cheese sauce. It's spicey, and I wasn't expecting that.

Our concert last night was satisfactory. We didn't do very well with Tocatta, but Rhaspsody In Blue was amazing. AJ is just that fantastic. My solos were ok. the first was better than the second.
Marcel won the citizenship award, I was proud of him, he really deserves it. Every word Mr. Brown said about him was true. [yay!]
I was also happy that Laura came to the concert, it made me feel special that she was supporting me like that.

As far as memorizing Hamlet goes, I did it, and it only took another 2 and a half hours.
I shut off my light about 2:10 am this morning once I finished it. I'm quite pleased with myself that I was able to pull it off, hopefully I don't have to present it today. It would indeed be nice to have another night to make it solid and well-learnèd. -teehee-

2 Comments:

Blogger ~m said...

how much did you have to rememberize?

p.s. rhapsody in blue? officially, like, the third best piece of music ever written.

Wed May 17, 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Toes said...

57 lines. it was lonnnnnnnnnnngggg, but I didn't have to do my presentation today. I got a really red sunburn though.

rhapsody in blue, yes, and I agree. I'd probably make it second though. but it's hard to say, they're all so close when you get that high up in ranking

Wed May 17, 06:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home