Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Even when I know you're wrong..

5 hour phone conversations.

I remember. I won't forget either.

I will wait until you call my name out.
I'm ALMOST done All Blues. Almost. I have about 10 bars left to solidify. yay.
If you feel like sending my parents money so they can get me an iPod for my birthday...that would be pretty cool... [I know...ick...iPods....but I need one...]
(you can also talk to Britt, or Christine, or any of my other few friends.)
Have you ever been hated or discriminated against? I have.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parental disclaimer: Any comments or suggestions made on Allison's blog are of her opinion and shouldn't reflect on the rest of the family! My suggestion is that she ask Johnny to give her credit on some lessons since he's the one who says she needs an IPod!

Thu Nov 09, 02:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been protested and demonstrated against.

Fri Nov 10, 07:34:00 PM  
Blogger Dave King said...

need?

Sat Nov 11, 04:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah, apparently you can't be a good musician without one!

Sat Nov 11, 08:44:00 PM  
Blogger Toes said...

yes...need...according to my jazz teacher...and I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about...

Wed Nov 15, 07:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home