Friday, November 03, 2006

We all pick our noses.

I was thinking about hanging out with some friends....but it seems they all work during the only times I'm not busy....so tuesday, friday, saturday and sunday nights. Then I was thinking about my friends....and how none of them really know each other since I pretty much only have one from each place I go. that's ok though.



When there's a smile in your heart, there's no better time to start.


Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind and bid your fears goodbye



you can fly. in your dreams. if you really want to.
just don't come in my dreams...apparently people only die in those...



I miss my home.



beep, beep, beep, beep... yeah!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby you can drive my car
ya i'm gonna be a star

Sat Nov 04, 03:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home