Sunday, June 25, 2006

ROLL ROLL ROLL and ROCK. CRAP.

SOooooo...
Someone keeps bugging me to update this more [something to do with the fact that they like reading it?? I think that's WACK, but whatever] (Lando would be happy that I just said "WACK"...I'm so gangsta! [HA!])


Anyyyyyways....I really want the new Three Days Grace Album, but I don't think I'll be able to get it. There's also a pair of sandals at Old Navy that I would also like to purchase. Maybe soon.



I'll probably get my learner's this wednesday morning, I guess I should start studying for the test.


I'm busy right now, with plans to see a different person every day. I actually like it quite a lot. People want to see me before I go away to camp (that's this friday you know...) I'm glad though, because when Marcel get's back from Slovakia (I'm learning that language, it sure is exciting. I can count to 5 forwards and backwards and I can also say a few other words too, like please and thank you. ask me to say them sometime, I would like that) July 19th, he's going to get a bunch of friends together (BRITT: you need to get your phone number to him so he can invite you too, ask me for his email address) to come camping for a weekend. I think that would be sooper cool.

[ps. today we've been dating for 2 months]


I got my new roller blades too...they're sooper dooper sweet, I'm pretty excited about that. I've been in them everyday since (yay) [thanks for taking me home to get them today, Joey]

I had something else to say, but I really don't remember what it was.


So basically if you want to stalk me this week, this is what I'm going to be doing:::::

::Sunday(today)::making cds (sitting at the computer) and cleaning my room, and reading to get my learner's
::Monday(tomorrow)::going to ortho, then Mark and Jenni are coming over at noon, Mark's leaving at 4, and I don't know about Jenni, we haven't discussed it.
::Tuesday(tomorrow's tomorrow)::Packing, studying for learner's, sleeping then hanging out with Danny (we haven't really made plans though...so we're not sure what we're going to do)
::Wednesday(a bunch of days from now)::getting my learner's, then Matt's coming over at noon, then we're meeting with Telly and going to her house for a bunch of hours
::Thursday(the day before I leave)::packing some more, doing last minute cleaning, Telly's party
::Friday(the day I leave)::leaving at 9AM


have fun stalking me!! (I know you will Claire::ps. he's not a virgin, but I don't think he wants to be used. I could give you his email if you want it. I remember that you leave soon. I'm going to miss you the most I think. You and Greg and Paul and Britt)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.
that's ok.
i don't actually want him...
anywyas.
I'll miss you loads, and I'll email you sometime when I get on a computer over there.
Have an excellent time at camp and call me when you get a chance.
I love you.

Sun Jun 25, 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger Toes said...

k that's good. i really didn't want you with him anyways. you can do so much better.
I'll call you for sure. I'm going to get a long-distance calling card so yeah. HAVE SO MUCH FUN. and I'll do my best to. oh. what's his face jerk boy talked to me today.

Sun Jun 25, 11:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Al, now I won't need to ask you what you are up to this week! I'd like to hear some Slovakian sometime.

Mon Jun 26, 09:27:00 AM  
Blogger Toes said...

BRITT!! well ok. You should apply at PetSmart. Laura's last day is wednesday, and she says they really need people in specialty.

I thought Sir Knightly was dead when I was on the telephone with Marcel, but Jenni and I played with him today (and he was moving...not like we were creepy and playing with the body of a hamster...)


oh. i miss you.

Mon Jun 26, 10:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home