Saturday, September 09, 2006

Back Again!

Ok, well, seems like for now this is working....
This is pretty much a run down of my summer.

AMAZING.

Discovery Camp- The Krazy Kitty Katz: 2 Campers, 6 and 7, great kids, I love them.
Holiday 1- The Swimmers: 6 Campers, 7, also great kids, I love them.
Holiday 2- 8 Campers, 7 and 8, worst week, but mostly great kids, I love them.
Holiday 3- The Twinkies: 6 Campers, excellent week, I love them.
Teen Camp- 4 Campers, awesome week (with the campers), I'll never forget, I love them.
Music Camp- It was ok. I got my braces off. YAY! I lost my ring. BOO!
Huntsville- WOW. I had fun.
Territioral- I'm going back. every single year, until I'm too old.
First week of school- Meh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Hurray you're back!! Glad you had a great summer!! Get ready for raw eggs and chocolate pudding on sep 23rd!!

Sat Sep 09, 02:59:00 PM  
Blogger Toes said...

wow that's so soon!! you're my first comment of the school year! (other than my mother) yipee!

see you tomorrow...and at survivor when it starts! i'm excited!

Sat Sep 09, 03:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home