Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Lost in a void...

It has been 8 months and 2 days. yipee. 4 more months to go. that's exciting.





I'm quite lonely. quite. I'm eternally grateful for people such as Brittany, Jenni, Peter, Amanda, Berkley and Jonathan. Without those people it would just be me...


My hamster hasn't escaped for a few weeks. I think the cage is fixed, either that, or he's tired of falling off my 5 drawer high dresser. That must hurt...considering he's so small. Oh dear Sir Knightly. Oh well.

I just hiccoughed twice in a row*




We're supposed to get report cards today, but I'm not actually in a class, or on a list...so I defeinately don't have mine....it's like I'm a nobody to the school....


*it's usually only once.


I could go for some coffee right about now. I really could. if you want, you can bring me some.





COME TO MY JAZZ CONCERT.
This Wednesday, October 25th, 7pm, Dr. E.P. Scarlett's Theater. Come early for better seating!
---------------I even have more than one solo. I'm featured in a piece---------------------



You'll have a good time, I promise [unless there's a fat man beside you taking up half your seat who smells like smoke and talks the whole way through.] [but I'll be wearing red pants, so that should make it all better...]


I'm going to go before the bell does. [it's almost like a race, wait a second, it IS like a race (but I already know when the bell is going to ring, so I can win, for the first time in my life it WON'T be by sticking my chest out.)]

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

We are glad that you consider us to be your friends!! Sorry again that we couldn't make it to your concert...but hopefully you will be able to play in the Christmas play!

Fri Oct 27, 08:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home